Marketing - Imagtor
Your tasks would be:
- Product and market research
- Planning sales development, exploiting and searching for potential customers and agents, build and implement advertising and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with related departments, synthesize and analyze sales data to timely adjust business activities
- Coordinate with related departments to provide, feedback timely information to customers and agents
- Build content and manage online marketing tools, interacting with customer
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
The role will be open if the Covid-19 measures will allow it. There is different project duration according to the sending country.
Qualification & prerequisites
- Communication, negotiation, persuasion
- Language : English is required (Fluency in both reading and writing)
- Have experience in website management, online marketing channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
Visa & travel arrangements
Due to the current situation all of volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines. Sinovac (Chinese vaccine) are not highly recommended because of its side-effects. It is important to bring the vaccination certificates. Information on Covid-19 restrictions can be found here.
Visa procedure takes usually 1 -3 month.
The sending and hosting organisation will give further information to the volunteers. The sending organisations are:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mladiinfo Slovensko
- Czech Republic: email@example.com, Mladiinfo CZ
Imagtor was found in March 2016, originated from the idea and action of the Will to Live staffs, alumni and like-minded social entrepreneurs.
With a hope and vision to be the Will to Live’s companion who can provide sustainable financial support to the Will to Live Center and other social activities for community in need, and create employment opportunities for people with physically challenged and with advantaged in Vietnam.
Our mission is to create a social enterprise which provides equal employment opportunity especially to people with disabilities (PWD).
YESD Social Enterprise Vietnam
Phone: +84 903 493 391
Address: Room 10-B2, WESTA Building, 112 Tran Phu, Mo Lao, Ha Dong, Hanoi, Vietnam 100000
How to apply?
The applications for this position are open. You can apply for this position by contacting the sending organisation according to the country you come from or where your residence is.
Phone: +421 902 406 429
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Staré Grunty 36,
841 04, Bratislava
Mladiinfo Czech Republic
Address: Štefánikova 40,
Brno, Czech Republic 60200
Spoznaj s nami Vietnam! Ďaľšie skvelé nové ponuky - Mladiinfo Slovensko21. January 2022
[…] Viac informácií nájdete tu. […]
Comments are closed.