Kulturfabrik is a unique cultural center and an open area for art, creativity and cooperation in Košice, the second biggest town of Slovakia. The site of the former tobacco factory on Gorky Street now offers 2500 m2 of contemporary art, concerts, theatre, club films, education, cooperation, and also a quality daily bistro and other services.
- The only non-state cultural center of its kind operating in Eastern Slovakia
- a twelve-year-old tradition with a comprehensive dramaturgy focused on all kinds of contemporary art – music, theatre, dance, film, fine arts, multimedia, workshops, creative residences, public debates, talks, presentations and more
- the platform for education and knowledge base in Košice.
The main topics that the organisation is covering are:
- Creativity and culture;
- Gender equality / equal opportunities;
- International cooperation;
- International relations;